Apprendre l'arabe : Let's talk and read Arabic à Multi-Language Café ( http://www.multilanguagecafe.com/courses/arab/montreal/ )
* Description du cours :
Through this course, the student will begin from the elementary level, which is learning the Arabic letters, and then he will start building words, vocabulary and start having conversation. As for the advanced level, students will be ready to read, write and have conversations.
* Méthode d'enseignement :
Using the computer aid programs and regular paper materials, and then by two classes per week, with home work, students will be able to improve there skills in Arabic.
* À propos du professeur :
Arabic is my first language; I worked as an Education technologist from 2002 to 2008 in Egypt, my responsibility was helping teachers to use computer aid inside class rooms. In addition to my training, I was producing educational media in Arabic for Math, Science and Arabic teachers, which will help teachers to do there jobs.
* Endroits où il est possible de suivre ce cours :
- Café: The Second Cup, 1555, boul Marcel-Laurin, Saint-Laurent, QC H4R 0B7
- Café: starbucks, 3697 Boulevard Saint-Charles Kirkland, QC H9H 4M2
- Bibliothèque: Bibliothèque de Pierrefonds, 13555 Boulevard de Pierrefonds, Montréal, QC H9A 1A6
- Café: The Second Cup, 2200 Avenue McGill College Montréal, QC H3A 3P8
- Autres lieux publics
- Par Skype
- À votre bureau
Regardez nos cours et nos professeurs!
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/multilanguagecafe
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|