English Conversation Lessons / Apprendre l'anglais
English Conversation at Multi-Language Café ( http://www.multilanguagecafe.com/fr/cours/anglais/montreal/ )
* Course description:
The class is divided into half - conversation, half - grammatical exercises, depending on the requirements of the student. Homework (optional but encouraged !) is also provided.
* Teaching approach:
I use a range of techniques drawn from a variety of methods/approaches in what has been labelled an 'eclectic approach'. My aim is foremost to give the student confidence along with the proficiency to speak the language with ease. I also focus on expanding the vocabulary, improving enunciation and pronunciation and at the same time making the class fun and enjoyable !
* About the teacher:
Born in St Albans, Herts, U.K. I was a ballet dancer, choreographer and teacher in the Royal Ballet. I lived in Tokyo for thirteen years before emigrating to Canada.
* Places where you can take this course:
- Coffee shop: Lili & Oli, 2515 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest Montréal, QC
- Coffee shop: La Boite Gourmand, 445 Avenue Laurier Est, Montréal, QC H2J 1E5
- Coffee shop: Café Dépôt Place Dupuis, 845 Rue Sainte-Catherine Est, Montréal, QC H2L 2E3
- Coffee shop: Second Cup, 900, av du Mont-Royal E, Montréal, QC H2J 1X2
- Other public places
- By Skype
- At home
- In your office
Find a course in your city now!
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/multilanguagecafe
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 16, 2014|
|Renewed||April 12, 2017|
|Expiry||July 11, 2017|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|