Guitar Lessons, West Island - Beginners to Advanced Levels!
** Spaces for Spring / Summer 2017 now available **
Teaching experience: 14 years
Accreditation: Bachelor of Music in Music Education Degree
- Learn to play the guitar with confidence and a great sense of rhythm (ROCK, BLUES, FOLK, ACOUSTIC and various other genres!).
- Learn strumming/picking patterns and licks/riffs used by well-known players and singer-songwriters.
- From recordings, learn ear playing skills to meticulously analyze and then recognize chord shapes, scales used, string bends, and various common techniques.
- Memorize complete forms of songs, studying the guitar parts within, from recordings and sheet music.
- Lessons on FINGERSTYLE, LEAD, RHYTHM and IMPROVISATION techniques in a variety of genres.
- Learn to read guitar music from manuscript, tablature and chord charts with well-planned guidance and direction.
- Learn the necessities concerning instrument care, string changing and maintenance.
- Beginners to advanced students, all ages welcome!
- Quality instruction, offered with a total dedication to the needs of the student.
- Learn to apply warm-up and technique ideas to the needs of your playing style.
- Learn to play with a great tone - plucking hand approach covered in great detail!
- RCM exam preparation, all grades (optional).
- Apprenez à jouer de la guitare de nombreuses périodes historiques.
- Tous les âges et les débutants sont les bienvenus.
- Form and analysis of studied works.
- Théorie et histoire.
Along with regular practice, progress depends on a healthy mixture of gradual and steep technical and musical challenges, be them in a beginner study/exercise, a folk song, a burning solo or a Baroque Period piece. Learn to break things down to minimum detail, for the purpose of improving ideas such as basic single-note finger placement, beginner/advanced chord changes, specific areas of a song, rhythm, coordination and various other concepts which we all need to constantly work at in order for them to have happen more naturally. I enjoy zeroing in on what really needs to be worked on the most - very particular to each individual, which with practice and focus, helps students experience constant progress in many areas of their playing!
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||May 21, 2015|
|Renewed||May 21, 2017|
|Expiry||August 19, 2017|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|