Inventory Specialist- on the road job– 40 000$
Adecco is looking for permanent full time Inventory Specialist in the South Shore of Montreal for a client.
The Inventory Specialist will get a route emailed to them each morning, of where to go (within the territory) that has had shipments of the come in orders. The Inventory Specialist will be the ones to go and put the orders away where they go, and help handle any customer service. Minimal experience required as the client has an extensive training program in North Carolina.
Candidates must be willing to travel to North Carolina, USA for the extensive training program and must have a valid passport.
Inventory Specialist Representative Responsabilities:
* Verifie incoming order accuracy.
* Unpacks orders, checks accuracy of shipment and put stock away at customer locations.
* Checks customer's stock levels, generates new orders for merchandise where
appropriate, obtains customer's pre-approval to place orders when
required, and submits orders.
* Processes return merchandise authorizations as needed.
* Performs general housekeeping of service equipment and immediate area to supplement the Company's service package
* Provides communication and feedback to the sales representative to ensure full customer satisfaction
* Identifies product expansion opportunities within existing accounts.
* Plans, coordinates and assists in conversion of new accounts to Company's system at the direction of the District Sales Manager.
* Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required
Inventory Specialist Representative Qualifications:
* Candidate must have a minimum of high school education (GED)
* Customer service and sales ability preferred
* Inventory management experience would be an asset
* A valid driver's license with a vehicle and the ability to travel up to 85% of the time to customer and prospect sites typically in an assigned territory and region are required.
* A valid passport.
* Candidates must be willing to travel to North Carolina, USA for the extensive training program.
If you are interested in this Inventory Specialist in the South Shore of Montreal position, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||July 28, 2016|
|Expiry||October 26, 2016|