$945 · Mono Block phono stage. *Price reduced again*
Was $1295. Rhean I - Series 2, Mono Block phono stage, buffered, MC/MM. To see other Stereo Equipment I have for sale, type "RSTEREO" in the search box above.
* Mono Block design for perfect channel separation
* Three separate enclosures: Dual Power supply, Left ch., Right ch.
* Gold plated RCA connectors
* Hand picked 1% tolerance components throughout
* Metal film resistors throughout for low noise
* Revised onboard selectable cartridge loads: between 12.4 ohms and 47.5 Kohms in 85 steps, 100pF.
* Onboard selectable gain setting: 40 db.(MM), 60 db (MC)
* Buffered output for greater damping factor and stability with inadequate external cabling
* Mono Blocks give you greater dynamic range, eliminates crosstalk between channels for greater channel separation.
* Mono Blocks don't rob each other of power during intense musical passages like some stereo power amps, especially in the low frequency range
* Blue LED power ON indicators
* True dual +/- Voltage rails, dual regulated.
* Individual dual power supply for each channel
* 5 way grounding post for TT ground wire
* Shielded Mains power cord.(included)
* Single point ground circuitry
* High performance Toroidal transformers(can be wired for 110Vac or 220Vac)
* Power supply output: 6 pin Military connector.
* Low voltage Power supply Cord: Shielded cables with Gold contacts.
Frequency Response: 0 - 100 Khz. +/- 0.5db
RIAA curve Deviation: < +/- 0.2db, 20 hz. - 50 Khz.
Ultra low noise: 0.9nV / sq.root of Hz. @ 1khz.
Slew rate: > 15V/uSec.
THD: 10 Khz. 600 ohms: 0.002%
Output Imp.: 600 ohms
Channel matching: < 1%
Channel separation: infinite
Dimensions: 3in.(W) x 7.5in.(D) x 1.25in.(H)- Each enclosure.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 04, 2014|
|Renewed||May 12, 2017|
|Expiry||August 10, 2017|