$595 · Mono-blok Buffered Phono Stage MC/MM, Price reduced again
Was $1095. Rhean II, Phono Stage MC/MM, Mono-block, buffered - Single enclosure. To see other Stereo Equipment I have for sale, type "RSTEREO" in the search box above.
Frequency Response: 0 - 100 Khz. +/- 0.5db
RIAA curve Deviation: < +/- 0.2db, 20 hz. - 50 Khz.
Ultra low noise: 0.9nV / sq.root of Hz. @ 1khz.
Slew rate: > 15V/uSec.
THD: 10 Khz. 600 ohms: 0.002%
Selectable cartridge load: 49, 120, 330, 1000, 5000, 47500 ohms, 100pF
Selectable gain setting: 40 db.(MM), 60 db (MC)
Output Imp.: 600 ohms
Channel matching: < 1%
Dimensions: 6.5in.(W) x 7.25in.(D) x 1.25in.(H)
* Blue LED power ON indicator
* Mono-block design for better channel separation.
* Mono-blocks give you greater dynamic range, eliminate cross talk between channels for greater channel separation. Mono-blocks don't rob each other of power during intense musical passages like some stereo power amps, especially in the low frequency range.
* Buffered output for greater damping factor and stability with inadequate external cabling.
* Gold plated RCA connectors.
* Single point ground circuitry.
* True dual +/- Voltage rails, dual regulated.
* Separate dual power supply for each channel
* High performance Toroidal transformers(can be wired for 110Vac or 220Vac)
* Hand picked 1% tolerance components throughout.
* Metal film resistors throughout for low noise.
* 5 way Gold grounding post for TT ground wire.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 17, 2013|
|Renewed||September 16, 2016|
|Expiry||December 15, 2016|