Are you a person with enthusiasm and passion for teaching?
Are you interested in travelling and exploring China, a country with over 5000 years of ancient culture and history which is booming with economic growth and developing at a phenomenal speed in various aspects?
Why don't you consider teaching English in China?
If you have recently graduated from university and are looking for a job that is both fun and rewarding, are thinking of an efficient way to pay off your stressful student loans, in the middle of changing careers, struggling and seeking more self-fulfillment and richer working experiences, are now at the intersection of your life and wondering about which path to take, or even if you simply just want to change your tiresome environment of living, teaching in China is a wise and rewarding choice!
Not only will you be paid sufficiently by teaching your mother tongue to the non English speaking students, you will also benefit largely from this arranged overseas working experience which would definitely contribute to your future career.
Not only will you explore your potentials but also sharpen your expertise in teaching, push your social skills to a higher level and bring out the best of you!
Plus you could satisfy your cravings for travelling!
Let your trip to China be an exceptional time of your life, the best decision you will have ever made!
* A bachelors degree
* Native English speaker
* Hold a western country passport
* TESL certified OR 2 years teaching experience
（Except education major）
What We Offer:
* 1 year contract (minimum)
* Salary: ¥10000RMB-¥15000RMB ($2000 - $3,000 Candian Dollars) per month depending on experience and teaching location
* Free housing or housing allowance ¥1500RMB -¥3000 RMB ($300-$600 Canadian Dollars ) depending on location
* One round trip Flight Reimbursement / per year
* Employer will sponsor Z-visa (Employment visa)
For More Information, Please Contact Us
Tel: 1306 450 5331
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||January 23, 2018|
|Expiry||April 23, 2018|