Teachers for Play Classes & Parent Workshops - Baby Signs Program
Become certified as a Baby Signs® Independent Certified Instructor and teach parent workshops, play classes, early childhood educator training and more to parents, teachers, and medical professionals.
Join our team of amazing professionals from all walks of life
* Sign Language Interpreters
* Speech Language Pathologists
* Social Workers
* other child development and medical professionals
The Baby Signs® ICI Program is designed to train, certify and support our world wide network of instructors - we provide training - in both infant sign language, early childhood development and a certification to teach the Baby Signs® Program. The ICI Program is a self-paced, distance learning training program, consisting of both written and video materials. It includes ready-to-teach curricula, business administration documents, marketing tools and resources, training DVDs and CDs and much more.
Introductory video: https://www.babysigns.com/nv/p1.html
The Baby Signs® Program is a simple and fun program using sign language to communicate with hearing babies and toddlers before they can talk.
Baby Signs®, the ORIGINAL sign language program for hearing babies, has been bringing powerful, research-proven benefits to babies and their families around the world for over 25 years. The Baby Signs® Program is the world's leading sign language program for hearing babies because it's the only program:
* created by child development experts specifically for babies.
* proven through scientific research to provide positive benefits for babies.
* based on American Sign Language but flexible to fit the needs of all families.
* with a full range of classes and products for parents, babies, and child development centers.
For more information visit www.babysignstoo.com/teach or email email@example.com
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||July 20, 2016|
|Renewed||April 21, 2018|
|Expiry||July 20, 2018|